Thursday, January 18, 2007

Days off

I have had a few much needed days off this week. I feel like I have keep pretty busy though. Monday, we went sledding at the Manions. Tuesday, I did some computer training at the hospital. Yesterday, I had a meeting at Baptist over a case. Trevor went with me and we used our Olive Garden gift card his mom gave us for Christmas. Thanks Carla and Terry! It was good. We also were able to see some friends in OKC we haven't seen in a while. And today, thanks to sweet Angel, I get to go to the biweekly Women's Bible Study. I have plans to go to Thirsty Thursday as well. Its been a pretty good week all in all, barring the reason I went to Baptist (which wasn't too bad after all) and some bad news we received earlier this week. I also have to thank my wonderful husband for driving me everywhere the last few days on the skating ponds that are the side roads in Shawnee. Hopefully the weather isn't too bad ( or any worse than its been) so I can sleep in my own bed this weekend. I better stop distracting myself so I can get my Bible Study done!

No comments: