Monday, October 16, 2006

our trip

I guess I won't have pics posted of our trip...due to technical difficulties. Trevor and I went to Missouri on Sat Oct 7 and stayed in Lawson for three days. On Tuesday afternoon, we headed to Carthage, MO to stay at Grand Ave Bed and Breakfast. It was fun and relaxing.We stayed in the Laura Ingalls Wilder room which had a (small) Jacuzzi tub/shower. We went to the square and went shopping in antique stores. We also had dinner one night at a rodeo arena/steakhouse. On Wednesday and Thursday we went to the Precious Moments chapel and fountain show, where a singing, I guess you call him a little person, sang gospel music. All in all we had a lot of fun.
This post was made possible by the Greins letting me use our computer. If anyone wants to contribute to the Taylor computer fund...let us know(: Just kidding.

No comments: