Sunday, October 29, 2006

I can see!

After almost a week of treatment, I can finally open my eye and see. Its pretty blurry and sensitive to light (probably because of the dilation) but it looks and feels a lot better. Thanks to all who have prayed for it. Continue to pray for the ulceration to heal completely.
I got a little stir crazy yesterday but Kendal saved me by taking me by Hollywood Video so I could rent the rest of the first season of Scrubs. I really like that show-- its funny and pretty accurate as far as I can tell.
Today I am going to church with the Greins (Micheal and Elise) and will probably take it easy the rest of the day. Trevor got in at about 2 or 3 o'clock last night, and left at this morning at 6:00 for west of San Antonio. He should be back about 2 or 3 again but at least he's off tomorrow. I can't wait for Halloween to be over. I get the eye checked again tomorrow. I guess that's about it.

No comments: