Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My favorite things about fall

I have thinking about how much I love Fall. October, in particular, is so beautiful! Here's what I love about Fall:
  • The weather is perfect! I have been enjoying walks and front porch tea times chats with Trevor every night when we are home.
  • The leaves change colors. Well maybe not as much in Shawnee. I have fond memories of traveling to Missouri at this time of year. Also a I think of a trip I went on last fall to South Carolina and Tennessee. Sigh, maybe next year.
  • Craving Jack-o-lanterns. I say this instead of Halloween because I like other things about fall besides this holiday. Maybe I will get more into it when I have kids. Craving pumpkins is fun though. I will post our pics when we do our carving.

I am sure there are more I can't think of now. What are your favorite things about fall?

No comments: