Monday, September 04, 2006

Moving on...

Well, thank you to everyone who attempted to listen to my opinion last post. Notice, I said no names. My intent was not to maim or hurt anyone, simply to say my view on things, which others agree with. I am also sick of the view that people who stay, love Calvary and our pastor and the others don't. That is not true. You can still love someone and say what they are doing is wrong. We want to see EVERONE get better. That is why I said those things.
I must also state my anger at people telling me to STOP! I will not STOP trying to do what is right just because someone disagrees with me or my view. The world does that to me all the time when I try to do what is right. They tell me I am stupid and that it doesn't really matter. Why is it that I hear that a lot from fellow believers lately? Even if you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you have to blast them. Listen, they might have a little something to say you need to hear. I did that many times in sermons I thought were hypocritical but had things I still needed to apply to me.
I now know a little of how the prophets felt. I will not continue in my discussion because some feel it is damaging. I will do so, even though they would not even listen to me. To that person who said things about me, I wish you could talk to me and not just label me a part of the problem. I also feel as a part of all this mess I had some right, if not obligation to say my piece. My mistake was in thinking that person would hear me out. Sadly enough, I don't think she really cares about me at all.
That being said, I will leave it alone. Don't think that I have forgotten about it though, since the problem still affects me and I still face danger if a certain person returns.
Now enough anger, I have a problem letting things go, yes. Please pray for me in that regard.

No comments: