Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"There I am in the spotlight...losing my religion."

This song most accurately describes my day today. Yeah I got too frustrated and said some thing I should not have. I guess I just thought that if you work at something as hard as you can that patients might be, I don't know appreciative, or at least cordial.
This by no means, however, does not justify my actions and inappropriate words. I need to "love my enemies" which could be the people in my life who work against me and not for me. I am called to love those people too. I have learned that honesty is usually not the best policy unfortunately in my line of work.
So if you think about it, pray for me so that my co workers and patients can see Christ by looking at me. They are not seeing it now I'm pretty sure.
Psalm 59:10

Lord ,
Create in me a clean heart, renew a steadfast spirit within me.

No comments: