Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Service: Can anybody tell me what's up with this? I needed to get a trim badly and knew I probably
wouldn't have to time to get into a scheduled hair appt so I go back to Cost Cutters. I had avoided going there because the last time I went there the lady hung her comb on my ear like 5 times and seemed to be too much of a hurry to get on break. I thought well I have gotten my hair cut there before that incident and it was ok.
I drive to Cost Cutters and it wasnt too busy so I think, "This should be more pleasant." I was wrong and she got no tip. Note I ALWAYS tip at those type places, but this was, in my opinion, bad. She hung her comb on my left ear three times and once pretty roughly. I guess I need to learn to yell out, "That hurts!" I know my ears stick out my head but they are attached to my head! My ear is still red. I wonder if they teach this type thing in Cost Cutters school or what? It was quick is all I can say. Hey Cost Cutters ladies if you need to take a break, take one, and don't cut my hair.
I'm get tired of people in service doing stuff like this. They herd you through like cattle and then expect a reward! Nope, sorry. Hopefully I don't treat you like that when you are my patient. The moral of this story is, I will make a hair appt for 6 weeks from now and not at Cost Cutters!

No comments: