Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas and Everything Else







wi














































































We made our annual Christmas trip to Iowa and Missouri last week after a little late start. Let's just say I started the early celebration of my birthday over the porcelain chair.
Saturday, we (Trev, me, Jessica, Tyson,and Jess and Ty's mini poodle, Lucky) drove to Winterset, Iowa, birthplace of John Wayne to celebrated Christmas with my mother-in-law. My brother-in-law, Tyson and I almost share the same birthday. Good times.
Sunday, started out with a Christmas play at church starring our adorable nieces and nephew. We also had the big Taylor/Kalbus clan Christmas with the second annual Taco Bar/ Gift Exchange. I think Dylan had the best Christmas of all with the Pirates of the Carribean ship.
Monday, we hung out with Dylan and the nieces. That night we had dinner with the Danners.
Tuesday, I finally got to celebrate my birthday at the Cheesecake Factory in the Kansas City Plaza. It was splendid. I definitely recommend. And now

No comments: